Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thank You Cake

Here it is... Today's results. I actually think the other one turned out much better. I messed a few things up, I need more practice.



I wrote thank you on this cake because I owe a BIG, HUGE THANKS to my Mom and Susan who babysat Chloe so that I could take this class. The class was 3 - 3 hour classes. I could only find a paid babysitter for one of those days, so Mom and Susan graciously helped me out. I really enjoyed it and am grateful for the help. They each got big slices of my cakes.

1 comment:

  1. Jamie - I think your cake is beautiful. I really like the flowers you did. You know, I can totally see you making cakes/cupcakes on the side. There is a lady in my neighborhood that does all kinds of cupcakes and charges $24/dozen:-)

    ReplyDelete