Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I think she had a headache

This is how Bailey decided to catch a nap on the couch last night. I think she had a headache from all of Chloe's "riding" her.  Somebody get that dog 2 aspirin!



I swear with my right hand on the bible that I don't stage any of these photos or videos. I leave my cameras available, charged, out of the case, and ready for the minute Chloe, Bailey, or Chad does something hilarious. I have to be quick and prepared since I am the family historian and photographer. Sometimes it takes me a few tries to get it on camera. I get a real kick out of it, the 3 of them keep me on my toes!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Bailey wanted to make sure the morning sun didn't wake her up!

    ReplyDelete