Monday, April 27, 2009

Zing! Zang! Zoom!

Susan, Tony and AJ invited us to go to the circus with them on Saturday and of course we said yes! We saw the Ringling Brothers show Zing! Zang! Zoom! I knew Chloe was a bit young to understand it, but I figured she would at least enjoy an afternoon out. Here is a photo of us as the show is starting.




Our View


After about 10 mins of sitting still and watching the show, Chloe got a terrible case of ants in my pants.  While in my lap the rest of the 2.5 hour show went like this...
Sit on my lap, Stand on my lap, sit, stand, sit, stand, sit, stand, sit, stand, jump, jump, jump, sit, stand, sit, stand........  Lesson learned!  Here are some photos that Susan and Tony took.  I didn't have time to take any as I was trying to contain my child!





No comments:

Post a Comment