Friday, April 17, 2009

Chloe goes to the aquarium

We visited the National Aquarium in Baltimore yesterday. Chloe was semi-interested in the sea life. She seemed to like the fish that were brightly colored, but really was more interested in looking at other children. During the dolphin show she hung over my shoulder the entire time captivated by a little boy making faces at her and eating popcorn. She kept holding out her hand and grunting at him to give her some. I am pretty sure I enjoyed the dolphin show more then she did. Although the next time I go back it will be with Chad who can carry her around, up and down all the ramps, escalators, and stairs because they don't allow strollers. I probably wouldn't have gone if I had known that!


Checking out the fish, the brightly colored butterfly fish were her favorite.

Waiting for the dolphin show to start.

Looking out over the heavily polluted Inner Harbor.

Thankfully, we didn't get wet.

Dolphins are cool!





Feeding the pigeons while Mommy enjoyed a cosmo and white chocolate cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory.

1 comment: