Saturday, November 14, 2009

Norfolk Nor'easter

Thursday the Nor'easter slammed Norfolk with heavy rains and wind. It looked a lot like the weather we saw in Jacksonville during the hurricanes. I had no clue that this weather was coming, since I never have time to watch the news, so I didn't grocery shop or really prepare. When it started raining, I really didn't think much of it. Little did I know everything would start flooding and the power would go out for 48 hours. Who knew a Nor'easter could be so brutal?

My best purchases yet, a fleece lined raincoat that I bought in England and Hello Kitty rain boots from Target.

Our future weather girl who stayed out in the pouring rain for an hour. I dragged in her in the house kicking and screaming.

Bailey, the wuss, wouldn't come off the porch.

This is a really mad Chloe. She just stood by the door crying and holding her sopping wet coat. She went back outside after naptime.

2 comments:

  1. Chloe looks so old in your new blog picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm referring to the picture at the top of your blog - for some reason she looks so big to me in that picture!

    ReplyDelete